• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

UFC 159

Anyone have any thoughts on 159?

Jones vs Sonnen- This fight is already over. I like Chael, but he stands no chance at all against Bones.

Bisping vs Belcher- Should be a good fight. I think Bisping will win, but Belcher has been looking very good lately.

Big Country vs Kongo- I'm not sure why, but I'm looking forward to this more than the other fights. Probably because most of the other fights have such a clear cut favorite. I don't know who will win...flip a coin.

Phil Davis vs Vinny Magalhaes- I don't think Mr Wonderful will have any problem.

Jim Miller vs Pat Healy- Miller shouldn't have a problem.

I'm actually cheering for Sonnen. I thought he was a great coach on TUF. I think the fight will be reminiscent of his 2nd fight with Silva. He'll come out aggressive in the 1st, and might rough Jones up a bit, but as the fight progresses, Jones' size, strength, and athleticism will be too much. TKO for Jones in the 3rd or 4th round.

I think Bisping's loss to Vitor Belfort solidified his status as a stepping stone! Bisping will get KO'd.

Roy Nelson will KO Congo. And I hope this seps up a fight with Cormier.

Wow, that fight card was a snooze fest!

Ref stopped that fight waaaaaaay too quick! I'm thinking conspiracy. Perhaps dana white and other UFC brass had seen that Jon Jones had a badly broken foot (toe), and were able to signal to the ref to stop the fight at any time Jones gets Sonnen in trouble? If that fight makes it into the 2nd round, I don't think Jones wins.