• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

jigs

mtreno

Question

i think my topic on glass jigs was blocked. i know they are not a sponser so we should not promote them but i would like to here if anyone had had any luck with them. dont want to make anyone mad but i do feel its fair to at least here a report on them. why can we talk about some products and not others?
if this topic is being taken off whoever is doing it could you please email me and tell me why?
thanks everyone
[email protected]

2 answers to this question

I've used them on URL, and localy last weekend. They worked well, really well on URL... and the glow did last forever. I'd like to give them a couple more outings before I'd give the thumbs up, however.

------------------
-FNC

"Hell froze over last week... glad I brought the Vex"

We too have the glass jigs. Yes they would glow for about a 1/2 hour inside a nice warm house but once down an ice cold fishing hole we were lucky to get 10 minutes out of them. We tried several ways to charge them. The blue lights, the Aurora, a camera flash (flashed approx. 4 times in a row on one jig). If you are getting a never ending glow I sure would like to know how.

-----------

Fishn'Lady