• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Clam/Jason Mitchell Rods?

Rainman

Great feeling rod. Light smooth action, plenty of nice backbone and there priced right. Love his ice rods! Buddy bought a 6' medium for garbage fish outta the muddy ditch. I have a 7' older model and its really nice for jerk baits. I'll prolly buy a new one for a jig rod when my jig rod breaks.

Cabelas has started carrying them as well, although their selection is very small. I stopped in at their Walleye expo last weekend and talked to Jason Mitchell himself about these rods. I'm impressed with them, especially at the price and ended up picking one up...will post again when I get a chance to use it. While they aren't a $325 loomis, they are a great rod for the price and what I like about them is that he uses the stuff he puts his name on and stands behind it.

The GM in St Cloud has them. I'd imagine they'd be at other locations, but I dunno for sure.

That's the only thing that Gander in St Cloud has! Their fishing department is absolutely horrible and keeps getting worse every year.