• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Weather and snow in east central mn.

x1957x

The forcast for eastcentral mn is really iffy. I understand that the forcast is supposed to be a little cool to decent, in the 40's all week next week with a chance of rain and 38 on wed. Man that is the pits when walking across fields and through the hills when muddy. Hope Tommy wants to come out to play in the mud wed.!!

Yeah, pretty depressing. I've got second season and recent scouting shows near zero action in all my usual spots. Still big flockas around the metro, JUST stated to break up this week from what I can tell. Gonna be tough if your hunting area doesn't hold winter flocks.

Just did seson one with my son... Terrible! All my spots do not winter birds... Zero tracks, zero gobbles, zero sightings... Drove around and some fields hold good numbers of birds... All flocked up. Most were picked corn or standing corn... Surprisingly went to a walk in area with evergreen cover and no real sign even in those. if the property you hunt has decent numbers of winter birds on it, find the travel routes from roost to food and set up along that...

I have second season coming this week, I'll be out there but not hiding my breath...

Good Luck!

Ken