• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pontoon rebuild

MinnesotaMike

I just picked up another pontoon and will be doing a complete rebuild. I'll post some pic's if anyone is interested but I have a question for you all.

I need to get a used console ( budget reasons ) does anyone know of a pontoon grave yard so to speak? Or anywhere that sells used pontoon equipment.

Thx,

Mike

I would be very interested in the pics and updates. I plan on rebuilding mine next winter (wanted to do it this winter but couldn't find a garage to rent, so anything you could pass on would be great. Not sure where u live but if you ever need a hand let me know, if your somewhat close I would like to come and help/learn about the process.

Theres a couple of places in east bethel that rebuild boats they might have some laying around. search "boat repair in east bethel, mn" should get you the names