• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Women Waterfowl Hunters Curious?

It's really come to my attention that women interested in waterfowl hunting is few, far and very in between.

I'm in the preliminary stage of helping get Delta Waterfowl up and running around the Duluth area, and would love to see a new crowd of people at least give it a try this year! There is plenty of opportunity around these parts to have fun and successful hunts, I can assure you that. I realize in the past the waterfowl hunting crowd has been known to be pretty stiff lipped and no easy to talk to but soon shall change. If you or if you know someone who would like to learn a little more about the sport, by all means, get in contact with me. This chapter is going to strive to make this a more family oriented sport. Hope to hear from some of you

For anyone and everyone interested in helping out with the Lake Superior Delta Waterfowl Chapter, it would be nice to all meet up and discuss current and future issues surrounding this area. I know there are a lot of knowledgeable people are around here, and we want your voices heard! Please contact me @ 218-428-2287 so we can all arrange a time and place to meet up before we have our official discussion with Adam Benker, The Mississippi Flyway regional Director. Thank you -Shane