• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hendersons Broken Arrow Archery 3-D shoot this Saturday

Scott K

Henderson Broken Arrow Archery Club is having a 3D shoot this weekend Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 3pm start time at the Lesueur Caribou Gun Club. The weather looks like it will be decent both days.

I know I will be there, I already have the itch to get back in the woods bowhunting, this should help scratch that itch.

In case anyone is interested, Broken Arrow Archery Club in Henderson is having their 3D shoot at the Caribou gun club in LeSueur this Saturday and Sunday with 30+ targets. Shooting times are from 8am-3pm starting times. There will be refreshments on site. The targets are staged out in a fairly large wooded area, and it should be a very fun shoot, regardless of weather. There are 3 different shooting distances for different skill levels, so all ages, and skill levels will have a challenge. Hope to see you there!

Here is a few targets that we set up. full-17556-32036-deer.jpg

full-17556-32037-armadillo.jpg

full-17556-32038-gator.jpg

full-17556-32039-wolf.jpg

There is even a challenge target if you are so brave! A steel bunny, that will be sure to destroy your arrow, unless you are a marksman wink

full-17556-32040-bunny.jpg

I would come for sure, if the steel bunny was a bionic buck instead! I never wrecked an arrow on one of those targets in 20+ years of shooting...but most, if not all of my partners wrecked theirs...but I always shot first and I would whisper the range I shot if for...but...I lied! grin Did I mention, I sold arrows?

It was a awesome day for a shoot, the weather was perfect sweatshirt weather. I will be back out there tomorrow, hopefully we will see a few people that arent afraid of a little rain.

I would wear your boots! We changed the shots up a little, and made a few a little more challenging for the longer shots. Narrower lanes, etc.. It should be fun, hopefully the weather will lighten up a little.

It was very fun, the weather was great.

Sorry I missed you, sounds like you just hit the course when I was wrapping it up.

The rubber duck on #30 was cool. I took the extra 20 points too.

Had a great time.

Looks like my confidence is back on the rise.

Should be good to go come Tuesday for Turkeys.

Mark

Mark, Dan told me you were out there on the course somewhere, I should have hung around a little longer. Good luck getting a bird, I seen one on the course yesterday while we were shooting the armadillo.

I'll be mentoring a woman's turkey hunt during the weekend of our May shoot. June! Everyone should attend our June shoot, it will be huge!

Just a reminder, Broken Arrow Archery Clun in Henderson is having their final shoot of the year this weekend. It is a perfect time to warm up for the state shoot, and polish the rust off for the soon coming up archery season. The shoot will be both Saturday and Sunday from 8am-2pm start time. It will be held at Caribou Gun Club in LeSueur. Hope to see some of you there.

Bug spray recommended

Scan0003.jpg