• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lost/Stolen Rod Case Devils Lake

I know this is a long shot but it's worth the try. I was fishing on Pelican Lake on Friday night and then on Six mile bay on Saturday morning. Somewhere in between Friday night and Saturday morning my rod case disappeared. It is unlikely that I lost it as it would have been in the fish house under a cover that was on during travel. I also took the snowmobile back to the areas we fished on Friday night and checked and talked to other anglers with no luck.

This leads me to believe it was possibly stolen out of the back of the truck in where we stayed in Minnewauken. If this is the case and somebody notices it, the authorities already are aware and the local DNR Officer has my contact info and exact description of missing equipment.

It is an Otter Sportsman's Case with a red and black WeatherTech(like the floor mats) sticker on the front of it so it stands out from a distance. Inside there were 4 rod combos and a digital camera.

32" Thorne Bros Perch Sweatheart/Shimano Sahara 750 series

24" Thorne Bros Panfish Noodle(pink tip with Fuji guides)/Shimano Sienna 500 series

24" St. Croix Premier UL with spring bobber/Shimano Sienna 500 series

28" St. Croix Premier ML/Pflueger President

Cannon Powershot digital camera with photos of me on it....

If anyone would happen to find this case or see someone with it please notify the local authorities and contact me through a message on here. There will be a very generous reward to anyone who could help me recover this. thank you

It's hard to sleep at night summer or winter knowing that your rods, electronics, auger, etc. is ready for the taking.

Other than bringing all your stuff into the hotel - not sure how to prevent loss.

I did a "Thorne ice rod" search on "search tempest." it's a way to look at all the craigs lists for a huge area.

Good luck.