• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Porter Cable Air Compressor

snagger

Need a new air compressor. My Bostitch needs a new power cord and air hose connection. They want $135 to repair! I can get a new Porter Cable pancake compressor at Home Depot for $159. Anybody have any experience with Porter Cable pancake compressors?

thanks.

I have a Bostich repairing it should be easy,I used different compressors for nailguns for 32 years Bostich was the best.Repair it.Mine is 28 years odl and runs and works like new! For garage compressor I have a 99dollar cheapie from harborfreight,That is a nice cheap compressor 10 years old and no problems!!

Shhhhhhh..... grin

But seriously it should be a super easy fix, the hardest part will probably be figuring out how to remove the housing cover. Everything else should be screws or butt splices.

Bought the little P-Cable ten years ago with three guns for $135 at H-Depot. Has worked perfectly every time I use it. Can't ask for more than that.

And that repair estimate is the nuts!! Tell 'em to get lost!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.