Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hydraulic fish house trailers

12 posts in this topic

Anyone know where a guy could buy a trailer frame with the wheels on the inside with the hydraulic axel? I want to compare soem prices.

the only place i know of is the place in lakeville i believe. they advertise in outdoor news

Contact Ern Malchow
at E & T Enterprises
(507) 662-5922 0R
(507) 662-6238
Please tell him you got this from someone at Certified Power...

Wade

Theres a place in Perham that makes hydralic trailers but not sure if you can get the wheels inside. I dont have the name or number but they did advertise in the outdoor news. Aqua Eye might have some info seeing that he has checked on alot of different trailers.

American Truck Accessories near st. joseph makes them.

Let us know the prices when you figure it out

you guys are quick thanks, i wasn't sure if ATA sold the just the trailer in the hydraulic version, have to check that out.

Actually, you will be able to get a better price from L&L fabrication out of Perham since he makes the frames for American Truck Accessories. smile.gif Bigguns1, I would bet you a new poured slab that FM can save you money on that new hydraulic frame once you know what you want it to have. I'm putting up a garage/shop this spring, I could use a couple more quotes if you are interested. Email me at ,...............tbartlett@astound.net and we can talk about it. TROY

[This message has been edited by Aqua Eye (edited 09-22-2003).]

i know many people have been asking for other little things added to the FM trialers. But I know you can't please everyone. I'm not a fan of the outside axle on most droppable trialers, But I sure would like it if they could make the same type only with the wheels on the inside and a hydraulic hand pump similar to the floor jack. That would have me sold in no time. The trailers they have know are well worth the money but I would like see the great price on one of the trailers I'm describing.

Wooops,....I forgot aqua eye was the man behind the trailers sorry bout that. That sounds like a great idea,....Ahhh,...a good ol trade. I can almost guarantee you the lowest bid. I'll get your mail on the way

Bigguns1-
Let's hammer out some details. We have talked about offering hydraulic frames but I know we don't have any definates nailed down on sizes, axel styles, electric versus hand pumps, electric brake options and little things like that. I know our supplier would love to be able to offer hydraulic frames because to put things frankly,... they are a large buyer in the hydraulic industry and this is really where they are able to outprice the competition.
If you would be willing, check around and see what the best frame out there now is selling for and get back to me. I can float it past my friend and see if we can't add a nice thing or two for the same price or better. How does that sound to you? This would be a FM prototype and I guess that you would be the guinea pig. But someone has to buy the first one right? smile.gif Let me know, I am tied up with work and other projects right now but there's no use in missing the opportunity to get this ball rolling too.-TROY

I know Rick is super busy as always but I think he might like to know people are interested in these larger options also.

I just think the lager sizes should be offered in hydraulic versions with they wheels on the inside. Me personally, I wouldn'y want electric brakes or an electric pump. Thats when things get complicated. We'll just have to see.