• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bummer big time

Well it seems I have lost my Lowrance H20 color Gps with a Lakemaster chip in it. The last time I remember having it was on West Rush Lake in Feb 26th. I came home from that trip and immediately came down with a horrendous upper respiratory infection and have been extremely ill since. I am finally getting over the crud and started looking for it and it is gone. I guess the odds of ever seeing it again is a billion to one. cry

Man that really stinks. Thought I lost my h2o after deer season and it really killed me. The money for the gps did not worry me. It was all the waypoints stored that were irreplaceable. Wife found in in a bag in the laundry room months later. I owe her a night out. Hope you find it lambjm! BC

After hours of tearing apart the car I found it inside my sorrel boot. I have 2 pairs of boots and when I packed up to go home I must have slipped it in there for safe keeping. I don't wear those very often because they are the pull on type and they leak. They are my backup boots for when there is not a lot of snow on the ice. At least now the hubby will quit screaming at me about it. Like he has never lost anything ( he left a 3week old auger on the ice on Green lake in Isanti county years ago)