• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vikes 2013 Draft

FutbolGuru

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you trying to prove here? Patterson is a dangerous athlete, 31 other teams would love to have him. How that means its a terrible pick is beyond me. 7 bumps? get a grip homeboy

He has 30 catches in 11 games for 350 yards and 1 TD according to ESPN. Zero receptions over 30 yards. Just what we need!!! Right?? Nothing dangerous about him. Teams single team him all the time. We should put him in the backfield and let him run the ball cause he is doing doodly squat as a WR. Teams dont need to kick the ball to him either. They can kick to our up guys we can start at the 35 or 40 go 3 plays and punt.

He has 30 catches in 11 games for 350 yards and 1 TD according to ESPN. Zero receptions over 30 yards. Just what we need!!! Right?? Nothing dangerous about him. Teams single team him all the time. We should put him in the backfield and let him run the ball cause he is doing doodly squat as a WR. Teams dont need to kick the ball to him either. They can kick to our up guys we can start at the 35 or 40 go 3 plays and punt.

First you'd have to draft a QB that can throw the ball past 5 yards. Vikings don't seem to like QBs with any arm strength.

Teams dont need to kick the ball to him either. They can kick to our up guys we can start at the 35 or 40 go 3 plays and punt.

Such a worthless player, teams don't even kick to him. I bet if he was the check down guy you wouldn't have posted your nonsense.

His playbook will probably start out small screens, reverses, occasionally out of the backfield and kick returner for awhile. He needs to learn how to run better routes and read defenses before we turn him loose.

I'm pumped we didn't draft the catfish hunter.

Spot on Guru!!

He's still young and learning the ropes. He has barely played the WR position, I still think we could be more creative at getting him the ball with screens and reverses. Also it's not like he's never open he's just not getting the ball when he does get open, I was at the Packer game last week and there was a play he burned the CB and was wide but by time that happened Teddy was running for his life.

Bump this thread in a couple more years to really see if he's a bust or not. You need to give some of these guys time to develop.