• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Tahoe Owner Reports

Have my beady little eyes on a 2013 Tahoe. Need some quick comments from folks who own recent vintage Tahoes. Had one ten years ago and it was a great little truck.

What do you guys think?

Changed my mind. I ain't buyin' any car that the HSO guys don't even comment on! Ha Ha Ha.

Going back to my 1963 Landrover. I got used to just washing it out, inside and out, with a hose.

Thank you.

Just a heads up, but I believe that the current body style is about to be replaced. I know the new GMC Sierra is getting a facelift for 2014. Generally the Tahoes/Yukons are right behind the Sierras/Silverados for body style changes. Just food for thought, if it's something that matters to you.

FYI. Went back to dealer. Told him my buddies on HSO weren't even interested enough to comment on the Tahoe.

He took another $2-grand off. So I bought it. I now have 54 miles on it and nothing has gone wrong so far.!

Thanks fellas HaHa Ha!

Just a heads up, but I believe that the current body style is about to be replaced. I know the new GMC Sierra is getting a facelift for 2014. Generally the Tahoes/Yukons are right behind the Sierras/Silverados for body style changes. Just food for thought, if it's something that matters to you.

SUV's are a year behind the SUV's, which would make them 2015's.

Congrats on the new truck! Generally they are well liked and seem fairly reliable.

Ufatz that because most of us HSO'ers aren't striking it rich like those getting new vehicles! Heck, I am looking out the window at my 98 k1500 as I type wink

(and yes that was a wink)

Enjoy the truck, they sure look nice.

Yeah? Well my main car is a 1987 M-Brnz 560SEL. So I know about OLD cars too. LOL.

For what its worth fellas, have spent the whole day driving and playing with this car and it is a VERY nice rig. Looked closely at similars and the Tahoe (in my opinion) beats 'em all out.

But as you may have noticed, one must approach the sales guy with a rather large bag of gold.

I tried charm and lotsa smiles. It got me a cup of coffee.

Congrats on the new ride. cool

You asked for thoughts on a new Tahoe and I don't have any. Like was mentioned earlier, can't afford to think that new. We've had a 2004 for about 5 1/2 years though and have been happy with it. 175,000 miles now; we bought it with 45,000.

They've always been nice so I don't think you'll have any buyer's remorse.