• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Heres a few of Wolter's agates. They are what keeps me looking. And thats MY hand grin

full-255-31807-wolter1.jpg

full-255-31808-wolter2.jpg

full-255-31809-wolter3.jpg

full-255-31810-wolter4.jpg

This 2.5 pounder is currently for sale on bay for $1500. Of course you need somebody to want it bad enough.

full-255-31811-1.jpg

full-255-31812-2.jpg

what kind of agate hunter leaves a good sized stone just sitting there? And wha makes you so sure someone eles wouldnt have found it by now? I have tossed some lesser stones back on the beach for others to find, but this just stinks. I'm callin B to the S. Prove me wrong and go back and get an in-situ

what kind of agate hunter leaves a good sized stone just sitting there? And wha makes you so sure someone eles wouldnt have found it by now? I have tossed some lesser stones back on the beach for others to find, but this just stinks. I'm callin B to the S. Prove me wrong and go back and get an in-situ

who says im an agate hunter? my ol lady is into various gemstones and artifacts, jewels and arts and crafts so i take note in these things. I left it there as a personal statement. I was going to watch my nephews football game and bam there it was. i examined it quickly and made a swift exit as the crowds were starting to pickup. i have checked it twice since last year and it was there both times. Some things in nature should be left behind, like selective harvest fishing, planting a tree, etc etc. I mean ive picked tons of ageates over the years but now and then i leave a few lay. I am by no means an ageate hunter but it brings me pleasure to gift my ol lady a gemstone that i took the time to find instaed of buying some lab produced phoney.