• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Treadmill

Scoot

On 9/2/2017 at 10:26 AM, delcecchi said:

I know that most supplements are scams peddled by hucksters, especially the ones claimed to cure or prevent cancer or to make your Dick bigger.  Do you take both kinds?

Nice little insertion there, way to show youre scratching HARD for something.  Go eat a Cliff Bar you walking commercial.  Bet you havent seen yourself pee since the 80s, maybe you should invest in something like that. Probably give you a little confidence boost, maybe engage your hamstrings even to balance the body flow going into a bigger dong.  Or be Mr. Pin, up to you, we all have out choices. I cant recommend, it not an area to work on talking back, but hows that soy protein?

Edited by DrJuice1980

On 9/2/2017 at 0:43 PM, roony said:

I think he just wants them pitchers so he can fantasize about you Del! :lol::lol::lol:

Pitchers?

On 9/2/2017 at 7:53 PM, Duffman said:

(shirtless Leech.jpg)

:)

Lol, i do remember him responding in the past with one when nobody was even engaging him.

Edited by DrJuice1980

11 hours ago, DrJuice1980 said:

The, "you're gay" comeback, classic.  I'm sure you're just the embodiment of conscious health choices.

What do health choices have to do with being gay? Are you saying that Sugar and soy cause gayness now? :D

On 9/2/2017 at 1:14 PM, tacklejunkie said:

This thread has been more interesting and action packed than anything posted in Sillytown since I signed up here:lol:

:P and i've been banned for way less then some of the comments here!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, bobbymalone said:

Maybe Rick will hand out some HSO hats we can lay down next to our roosters for size comparison if this topless picture thing doesn't solve the treadmill disagreement.

Only way we will all get a hat is if we beg for a free one like one particular poster....:whistle:

47 minutes ago, bobbymalone said:

Maybe Rick will hand out some HSO hats we can lay down next to our roosters for size comparison if this topless picture thing doesn't solve the treadmill disagreement.

Would need a hat this size for Dr Roid

Image result for tiny hat

17 hours ago, bobberineyes said:

That was way out of line azz piece. I've never meet Dave but I would never dream of dealing a blow as low as you did. You have no friends here....go away!!

go gettem boober..........pretty classless in my opinion!!!!!

Bear, in real life, i am pretty much the same. Thank you for such an interest in me.

Lol. Dave crying but called me a Dick. Typical sugar slave, cannot have a clear perception of reality or life. Good job bud, but that thick skin is hardened fascia from having poor ROM from an inability to move properly over the course of your life.

Roony so bad wants me to give him some attention. Ok little buddy, all you got is Dr roids comments or you got something better to say?  Please give me your opinion of treadmills or be a little ankle bitter some more.