• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

TEAM 2: "HOOK HUNTERS" Official Site

sticknstring

HSO Team 2 "HOOK HUNTERS"

FrontenacPike

Bowfin

sticknstring

Just1fishaway

elevatorguy

Hey Guys! Please check-in, say hi, & let us know when/where you'll be hunting this spring!

I'll be hunting in Nebraska April 10-13 & the MN archery season in May. Going to give it a go with the recurve this spring - hopefully the new decoy brings them in tight!

If you've got a suggestion for a team name, please post it!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you'll be safe by then... hopefully! I'm actually happy to be hunting in May in MN this year.

We're just waiting for Just1fish... and we'll all be accounted for. We're starting at a disadvantage w/ only 5 of us while some teams have 6 so we'll have to bring our A game this spring!

Well guys, I was fortunate to score some nice hooks for the Hook Hunter's, but unfortunately I forgot to pack my scale! It got a little warm one day and we had to get our birds cleaned & on ice. So I won't be able to register him in the contest. But I plan on getting an archery tag for MN and will do my best to help the team out in May! Good luck guys on your upcoming hunts!

full-9397-32148-2013_04_1420.11.55.jpg

Hey guys! Pike here, i am hunting 1st season right now around zumbrota-mazeppa area. Was out this morning and got close but couldn't seal the deal on a nice tom, it was out at 75 yards. Tonight i am going to a different property and will have a better chance. The birds are just too into their winter groove still on the morning property. Have around 15-20 gobblers on tonights property so that should make it easier to call a few in to the decoys. As long as the rain holds off it should be game over for a bird tonight!

laker1, there isn't much gobbling on most of my properties around zumbrota but on some of them there is definitely more activity then the others, this morning there was some gobbling with the 2 toms that were roosted nearby our setup.

Stick, i hope i can get one tonight but this a really good property. i wanted to hunt close to home this am because i had to get to school early. So i chose a place a mile from my house. This property is my main property that i will be on tonight and i have been extensively scouting it for a while now. The birds are really active on it and have been gobbling and strutting around for a couple weeks already.