• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Perham Decoy Show

fish4u

I'm a featured vender this year and ill be there with my test tank! Sounding like its going to be a pretty good turn out this year!

I will also be introducing new Darkhouse saw "trapper saws" by Fish's ice saws. Shorter than the long ones for reopening holes and getting you thru early ice conditions! Plus there really stout good luck bending one!

Judging will be behind the wall of shelves for decoys in the 2nd room.

Laska- Thanks for the info.

Will Fish's be there? If yes, I'll drop my saw off to be sharpened.

He usually goes but does not have a table. (I am not sure about this year)

I always look for him wanering around the isles.

Awesome show. Some truly unreal artists. Left with a bag full of goodies. Laksa has some awesome decoys, my girls wanted the pink pike bad but we had already spent all our cash. Maybe next year. The short saw was very cool. Anyone how has ever stept foot in a dark house should go to this show.

This was the first year for both my girlfriend and I. I saw a few guys I used to work that are dealers. Great show! A "True man's garage sale!" I just wish we had more money for more stuff! We did come home with an alligator head though!