• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thorne Bros Wed Seminars

Deitz Dittrich

Hey all, I hate self promotion.... but gonna do it..

This wed, I'll be at Thorne Brothers for their wed night seminar series. For those that remember last year, Yes I'll be talking about scum frog fishing in rivers this year... ..... .... .... NOT...

My plan is to talk about Weather. Yes I know right now the weather sucks... REALLY SUCKS... but I want to talk about how it affects or should affect the way you hit the lake this summer. Weather is the single largest variable that effects fish behavior other than time of the year... THAT SAID, if only 10 people show up and they want to talk skipping umbrella rigs with scum frogs on wing dams.. gosh darn it, thats what we will talk about..

In years past I know T.Bros has given discounts on everything in the store after a seminar. I did not talk to them this time, but I dont think anything has changed.....

smallie-- Not sure if it will be taped tonight or not. I know the last one was, but that doesnt mean it will be tonight for sure. Thanks for the kind words on last years...

Craigums-- Big fat, pink ones with large rattles, double scented...

Caman- forewarned!!!