• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fishing Guides-what sonar unit is in your boat?

BigRoy

Question

I want to take a poll to see what sonar units are in the boats of the people who fish for a living. I want to upgrade this spring and I am looking for the best unit for the least amount of money. So far the Garmin Fishfinder 240 seems to be the best deal out there. The unit puts 4000 watts into the water, I assume this is a powerful unit. Should I looking at a unit with a dual frequency transducer? Most of my fishing is 40' and less with the trip to the trout lake a couple times a year. I am looking for a unit that will give me a detailed look at whats under the boat.It might be to early to be thinking about open water, but I have the bug already. confused.gif Thanks for your help. LeRoy
[email protected]

Quite the plugs for VEXILAR stuff now.

This is what I have to say:

• Excellent userability
  • Great Customer Service
  • High Availability
  • Great for year round use

See what you've been missing

[This message has been edited by LundFish Vex (edited 02-05-2003).]