• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

There used to be 6-8 years ago. I have not fished it since. I know it gets hit pretty hard year round.

That's what I was thinking too. Pretty small body of water for the pressure it gets.

i fyke netted the lake in college during the spring of 2010. most the crappies were 10". didn't get many gills and most were about 7 with a few dinks. netted a good amount of pike with one thick 37" that went about 15 lbs. got a few walleyes, the lake hadn't been stocked for a few years so most the fish were 17-21" with one 28". got 1 19" largemouth. best class i ever took in college!!!

my sis lives on the lake. It has it's 'years' where you can do all right, but more often than not, youwill catch all the 7" crappie and gills you want!

I rarely fish it. Waaaaay too much pressure and people driving around for me.

Good Luck!

Ken

had a guy tell me yesterday while we we on cedar that they had a camera down pine in three loactions yesterday morning and all they could see were dead fish everywhere. Looks like a freeze out problem there