• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best Holster??

I dont have a Glock, but this is the type of holster I use. Fobus, it locks the gun in there, and it has a trigger guard built into it. They make different styles, one that clips on to your belt loop, and one that goes through a belt, if you wear a belt.

full-17556-29987-fobus.png

I have a Glock 22 and I picked up a Fobus GL-2 Right Handed holster last week. I have my CCW permit and the only thing that I did was to trim two little nubs that rubbed my side. It has an adjustment screw for tension and a screw for the alignment of the gun. Great fit and easy to draw. Cost me $34 on amazon.

I have a Blackhawk holster and some of the others mentioned, many are very nice. To me the best holster to consider isn't even a holster if you're talking CCW though.

Look at the "Packin Tee" or the 5.11 Tactical holster shirt.

I like the gun high and tight, and these are the best place to do that comfortably (best concealment). Each has a different advantage. The Tee is a better, tighter holster, and is slightly adjustable, however that makes it harder to remove the gun quickly. The holster also comes in two sizes and you can even get extra ammo clips holsters concealed on the side you don't use.

The 5.11 shirt is great except I find it to be a little itchy at the seams. It doesn't hold the gun quite as good as the Packing Tee, but it's much easier to roll the gun out because it rolls out to the front.

Both are ambidextrous. Options in black or white and neck options. If you're on the fence about the size of either shirt to get, get the next size larger. Hope this helps.