• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Montana Antelope

DonBo

Brought this up late last year and thought there might be some interest.

I'm looking at booking a guided archery hunt in SE Montana this August. If I can get enough guys together, the price will go down to $1300 for a 5 day hunt. License is pretty much a 100% draw and costs (about) $220.

I've hunted with these guys before and they are good people in a very good area.

If any of you have any interest, please PM me for details.

Matt and Andy. I'd love to have you guys join us. PM me for more details. Scott, was hoping you'd consider this. frown

To the rest of you? Sorry, but I think we're full.

Scott, was hoping you'd consider this.

I would love to, but I'm pretty sure there's not much reason for me to even get my hopes up on it. I'm due to draw an MN bear tag (I think it's a lock) and I've already got a ND muley hunt 3/4 planned out, including invitations to a couple people. I don't want to skip the MN bear hunt becuase I won't have a chance to do that hunt until 2016 if I miss it this year (2014 and 2015 are pretty well locked in at this point). Plus, I've never hunted bear, so I'd like to give it a try. I bet the goat trip will be a ton of fun and I'd love to do it though!

In the interest of making myself miserable and getting into huge trouble at home, I'll ask- what month and approximate dates are you thinking about?

Around the terry area don? I think my buddy and I are gonna apply for rifle for our first time DIY

We'll be south of there, Broadus area.

If you draw, let me know. I've rifle hunted up there a couple times. Have some good maps and advice for you.

Thorogood sums it up pretty well for me... smile

I said "Look man I'm outdoors you know,

can I stay with you maybe a couple days?"

He said "Let me go and ask my wife"

He come out of the house,

I could see it in his face

I know that was no

He said "I don't know man, ah she kinda funny, you know"

I said "I know, everybody funny, now you funny too"