• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Stolen Ice Fishing gear.

This list was posted by a friend of mine 6 minutes ago. I'm still trying to get a location and date of the theft. If you see any of this stuff pop up please let me know so I can call the appropriate Leo's. Thanks

1- black sled (approximately 5' long)

1- Eskimo Quickfish 3 Pop-Up Portable shelter with carrying case

1- Eskimo Stingray S33 Power Auger

1- Eskimo pop out chair with cover

1- green Coleman fold out chair

1- metal ice scoop with black handle

1- orange plastic scoop with silver handle

1- Mr. Heater Portable Buddy heater with propane tank attached 1- black plastic Craftsman portable box with a gray lid and red side handles (this is where I store my various fishing tackle, gloves, flashlights, pliers): Inside the box was a green and tan tackle box with the words "Large" written in a black Sharpie on one side and "Small" written on the other

1- small spare propane tank

3- ice combo fishing rods with spinning reels (1 pink, 2 brown/orangish with green fluorescent tips)

1- white bucket

Thanks Skee for posting this! It was my gear that got stolen a couple of nights from my home. I'm so heartbroken, because ice fishing has been my winter hobby for the past 3 years. My hubby doesn't go out there. It's a hobby that mainly me and my daughter do or it's my alone time getaway for a few hours. I really hope my stuff can be recovered. If you have any information, please let me know. I would highly advise writing down serial numbers for your augers or any other identifiable equipment. Luckily I had a video of everything and I provided that and photos to the police. I didn't have serial numbers or anything marked. Here is my FB post with some pics: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...e=1&theater

Sounds like some punk kids just checking things out and taking what they can. Check all your local pawn shops and see what kind of ice fishing gear has been brought in lately. Also keep on eye on Kraigs people like to steal and sell on there.

You could probably set a trap and catch them in the act or get pics/video of them.