Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Bulldoggr

please sign petition and vote no on this, please share this in any way you can.

Thanks I agree, I spent 14 years in service for this country, I would have never thought that we would have to worry about domestic attack on our Constituition.

I don't believe so, but I am not certain. I would gladly receive junk mail if it stops this bill from being passed.

please don't flame it on where it is posted,not everyone looks at every section of these forums. I am sure the majority of the members of this site that live in Minnesota do not want to see this bill passed.

Any means we can get this in front of the population is a good means.

please don't flame it on where it is posted,not everyone looks at every section of these forums. I am sure the majority of the members of this site that live in Minnesota do not want to see this bill passed.

Any means we can get this in front of the population is a good means.

+1

Signed. A word of caution though... make sure you pay attention to the subsequent petitions that pop up and don't sign them all without reading what they are about.

I am going to get slammed about this but I don’t care. I am for everyone’s rights to own guns. However, I don’t think some of these guns (i.e. assault rifles) are needed or need to be in the hands of the public. If you want to tell me how this is the first step a republic uses to take away all guns from its citizens I think that is a very big step. When they try to go that far I and many more people will stand on your side. Sorry but I will not be signing this.

Lutzy I respect your opinion. I just question what is so bad about an AR-15? Is it the magazine capacity? I wont even reply to your answer I am just wondering what the other side's problem with them really is. It really is no different than any other semi auto rifle.

Great Video, hope all watch it. Those that do know the difference, and those that think they know the difference.

I don't believe admin threatened you. I believe he corrected you. You need to know what is beng discussed and what they are trying to take from us.

You say when the time comes you will then stand with us, my question is what are you going to do then, bring a Sling shot?

The point is they call it an Assult Rifle ban, and they don't even know what they are talking about. I undersand you refered back to the title of the bill.

A true military weapon that is fully automatic can not be own by an American Citizen with out great regulation and procedure to obtain a permit to do so. in most case the ones that own them have Federal Firearms License. The ATF know who and where they are.

I DO know the difference from fully auto and not. And I do know what they are trying to do. I don’t have a problem with anyone signing the petition I just don’t feel I can. To be honest I don’t have a BIG problem with them I just LEAN against them.

Fair enough.

is it just me or does the link at the top not work?

worked for me

Yeah I tried going to the HSOforum and it still wouldnt bring it up. Something up with my computer I guess.

Whats spooky is I have been home the last few days.On some news channel I was surfing through, it was mentioned."Maybe it's time to update and rewrite the constitution" It was some political types making suggestions.I flipped it on just in time to hear that phrase and stopped.

I chuckled and let it go.But Where else could this be getting attention?