• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A.P Named MVP

hugonian1

Now we know why he was kept out of the last few series in the Texans game. The injury cost him the record for sure....

Wonder why the goof played in the Pro-bowl game??

So that gives him what... 5 games with little to no play due to injury or making sure he's 100%... If the vikes don't improve at WR... there's really no reason he can't hit 2500 like he wants.. possibly making himself a back to back MVP'er... Actually.. If he hits 2500 yards... they should just have a new category... MVPE... most valuable player ever

Met Adrian Peterson this last weekend. I was in Houston, TX this last weekend and was looking for a place to eat near my hotel and saw a cool looking place "Big Woodrows" that specialized in cold pitchers of beer and crawfish. Since it looked busy and cool for a Sunday night and since I'd never tried crawfish I stopped in. It was a big rustic sports bar type place with the most expensive thing on the menu costing $15 and pichers of beer $7. I grabbed a table with a view of the NBA allstar game and sitting right at the table next to me is a guy that looks just like AD. No one bothering him just him and 3 friends eating crawfish and having a few cold ones. I was so supprised to be sitting 4 ft from him I had to google his pic just to be sure. As he got up to leave I went over to shake his hand and did along with many other people who apparently recognized him. I was impressed how everyone left him alone till he was leaving. He was pretty cool about being swarmed during his last couple minutes at the place. Glad he got the MVP and a pretty cool supprise being over a thousand miles from home and getting to meet him.

I'm so tired of a friend of mine who won't get off the AP on roids kick. He's like of course he is, look at that freak, recovering from that so fast, etc. Been hearing this for months, please give me some ammunition to gun him down with. I usually tell him he was the best 7 year old RB in the country, then 12 year old, then 17 year old etc. then college then pro, no 1 works harder, no one or so very very very few are as gifted. Hockey is easy goals and assists, basketball points/rebounds lets say, baseball jacks,rbi and batting ave lets say, football is a bit different, but AP is todays version of Bo Jackson sorta. Everytime I call him or he calls me he starts it with AP loves roids, I'm tired of it, maybe that's why he keeps egging me on, my final comment was well if so I'm glad we got him. Geez and he thinks every Latin baseball player is roided out.

It's only fair to ask those kinds of questions when you see what's happened in baseball and in cycling. There was an article by Bill Simmons that focused on questioning Peterson and Ray Lewis for their respective returns from injury. In the last paragraph of the article, Simmons admitted that he thinks Peterson is doing it on his own and that he thinks Lewis was using something. It was nothing more than his gut feeling for both players; he defended Peterson because of Dr. James Andrews' quote about Peterson's knees looking as white and clean as a newborn babies. The truth is, none of us truly know. That's why it's impossible to stand behind players when it comes to cheating because most of us will never really know for sure.

I'm so tired of a friend of mine who won't get off the AP on roids kick. He's like of course he is, look at that freak, recovering from that so fast, etc. Been hearing this for months, please give me some ammunition to gun him down with. I usually tell him he was the best 7 year old RB in the country, then 12 year old, then 17 year old etc. then college then pro, no 1 works harder, no one or so very very very few are as gifted. Hockey is easy goals and assists, basketball points/rebounds lets say, baseball jacks,rbi and batting ave lets say, football is a bit different, but AP is todays version of Bo Jackson sorta. Everytime I call him or he calls me he starts it with AP loves roids, I'm tired of it, maybe that's why he keeps egging me on, my final comment was well if so I'm glad we got him. Geez and he thinks every Latin baseball player is roided out.

I wouldn't call it roids. More of a HGH junky.