Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
hugonian1

A.P Named MVP

Definitely well deserved. Wish he woulda got the hat trick, but I guess Peyton's gotta get something.

Yes, he got offensive player of the year also.

Hard to believe he would not get comeback player of the year but I suppose you are correct, they had to give Payton somthing.

Well deserved. I thought it might play out like that with MVP, Offensive, but no comeback award. Quite the year for Peyton and Peterson. I hope it's the start of something even better for Peterson.

I thought Peterson got robbed. Should have gotten comeback player of the year as well. Lets see Manning take those hits every week and make it through the year. Must have felt they had to at least give Manning something....

Let's see AP get a Super Bowl ring and multiple mvp's like Manning.. Doubtful smile But congrats to AP anyway!

I really don't think that is doubtful.

What was doubtful was would A.P. be back and be able to perform up to the standards he had already established.

He answered that on the field.

I for one will not doubt what this guy can do.

Time will tell but my money is on A.P.

A.P. is very talented, no questions about that. If only he could get on a good team, then he'd have a shot at a Super Bowl. It's not gonna happen with the vikings though.

Here's a link to the count down. MVP OPY..........next the cover. He is a shoe in. Might be the biggest landslide ever since the voting process was implemented.

vote

Now we know why he was kept out of the last few series in the Texans game. The injury cost him the record for sure....

Wonder why the goof played in the Pro-bowl game??

Wonder why the goof played in the Pro-bowl game??

probably about the money. I think the winners got 50 grand each and the losers 25 grand. And who wouldn't want a paid trip to hawaii...

50 grand to Adrian is like pi$$ in a bucket and so is a paid trip to Hawaii. Think he just enjoys playing the game that much.

Considering he makes about 750k per game during the regular season, I agree

even as a packer fan its good to see him win mvp

Absolutely agreed. I was even pulling for him to break the single-season rushing record against my Packers.