• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Super Bowl

mrklean

I was just happy to see a good game. I did think the 9ers would win, but I'm terrible at picking winners, so I learned long ago not to lose any money at it. If any of y'all wanna know who's going to win next year's big game, I'll tell you my choice and you can bet against me. smile

Why is it ok to blatantly HOLD late in the game, without a call,because "you can't call that in that situation" according to the announcer? HOGWASH!!! I saw 2 BLATANT HOLDS in that last drive alone that weren't called....because they would have too big an impact on the game????I have news for you...THEY DID determine the outcome of the game, by your no-calls. Late in the game is the MOST important time to call the game to the letter of the law.

For me it's sad to see that yet again both teams have our former starters on their teams and got to the game while we couldn't even do that when they were in their primes. Just goes o show we rarely have a talent problem but a coaching and F O problem.

Yeah, I saw those holds too. I also saw Cary Williams shove the ref and not get ejected...those silly refs call off setting penalties in that melee earlier in the game and no one got kicked out. Ahhh the Super Bowl, let's let everything go.