• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lowrance h20

whitetail_freak

Has something happened to change the underwater terrain?

You may be better off holding off on buying any card for that rig. Lowrance does not support it any more and the units of that era have been dying. Dozens of threads on FM where people have asked about fixing them. They just plain quit working.

Call around to some of your local sporting goods stores, I found one at L&M Fleet a year or so ago for my H2O...and some of the smaller outlets still have a small supply of them...I think 7.1 was the last version made for the H2O. If not you can get a Garmin e-trex 20 for around $150 and the smaller card that works in the newer units is very similar to the Lakemaster in fact some think it is exact...plus you get a bigger area and includes LOW which Lakemaster made you purchase a separate chip for LOW.

Lowrance didn't quit Lakemaster. It is the other way around. There is nothing wrong with the Bird. It's another Ford v. Chevy thing but I like Lowrance. For northern Minnesota, Navionics is far better with more detail and more lakes. I bought the latest Navionics chip last year for my HDS and it works in my H2O.