• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Stealth/line

ice-man/vexilar-king

Question

3 answers to this question

I received mine yesterday. 30# test and 8# diameter (I checked a catalog). I'll either put it on my flippin' stick, one of my casting reels or my riggin' reel, yes my riggin' reel. I've been using the original 30# Spiderwire for years now and am never outfished by others in the boat. Use a super line with a flurocarbon leader and you have the ultimate in sensitivity.

[This message has been edited by Hookmaster (edited 04-02-2003).]

Got mine. I had nothing to put it on, so I gave it to my neighbor. We're going out this evening and I'll find out how he likes it.

------------------
Aquaman
< )/////><{
"I think we're gonna need a bigger boat."

I got mine!30 #.It looks like whiplash too me!Does anybody know if berkly whiplash and this spider wire are the same?Spider wire and Berkly are part of Pure Fishing i know.

------------------
Try Too Fish
Forced Too Work!!:)