• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vegas Race

Bueford27

Hi guys. A friend and i are going to the vegas race in march. Got all our tickets and room paid for. I was wondering if anyone has gone there before and has any advise for us. I would really like to know if spending the extra money for the neon garage is worth it. thanks

Thank you both. We are thinking about doing the garage for the nationwide 1st before going again for the cup race. AZ was a plan too for awhile since allegiant air is now flying down there out of saint cloud. Would also like to see that track. I didnt realize the WOO were raceing that same time too. Mabey a guy could fit that into the weekend. We are going Fri thru Tues in case of any rain delays that may come up. We were going to the Chilli Bowl last year in Olkahoma to watch the sprints (midgets) race but saftey meetings got into the way. Again thank you both

We went several years ago and did WOO, Busch and Cup races. This was before they redid the track. We froze our butts off at the WOO race by the way, bring warm clothes for the evenings (although I'm sure its better in March than it was Feb when we went).

Least favorite of the NASCAR races I've attended. So much to do in Vegas and so much fun being at the track all weekend (prefer to camp at track vs. stay off site). Couldn't do enough of either. Track is a lot more racy than it was when we were there on the old configuration though...