• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ice 55 low voltage reading

throwback

I have a ice 55 I bought in 2008. It works okay except that when turned on with a fully charged battery the low voltage comes on right away. The battery lasts all day so I will not bother getting it fixed. Just wondering if anybody else has had this happen with theirs?

my 55 that i bought for Christmas will flash the low voltage for a slit second every minute and a half or so, it only shows up for a second tho. It seems to do it more when its colder. I have also had the battery percent drop down to 5 with about 5 hours of use on a fresh battery, i used the flasher for another 6 hours on that 5 percent. Im gunna wait till the ice is gone then call humminbird and see what they have to say.