• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flatfish 949i bag

dorskh

Hey guys.. I got a new fatfish insulated this year and the bag ripped right away. I have the new model with the power hubs etc...the new bag Eskimo sent me is different then the bag that came with it. You guys with the new improved model does your bag have the cinch straps? My first bag did but the one they sent me does not. I'm just curious what the new bag is and if they sent me the old.

Thanks!

I just purchased a QF3 and my bag must be the "old" version without straps. Anyways, just a word of warning if you keep your replaced bag, carefully shoulder the bag when carrying it or have someone help you get it on your back. First time out I quickly picked it up to wear it as a backpack and the seam in the bag between the shoulder straps separated. It hasn't ripped anymore, but I have been babying it ever since. Just a word of warning.

First time out I quickly picked it up to wear it as a backpack and the seam in the bag between the shoulder straps separated. It hasn't ripped anymore, but I have been babying it ever since. Just a word of warning.

Same thing happened to me last year with my Fatfish. Brought it back to the store I bought it from and they replaced it no questions....replaced with the same type bag, no issues since. But, I do baby it when picking and strapping up.

Hey guys.. I got a new fatfish insulated this year and the bag ripped right away. I have the new model with the power hubs etc...the new bag Eskimo sent me is different then the bag that came with it. You guys with the new improved model does your bag have the cinch straps? My first bag did but the one they sent me does not. I'm just curious what the new bag is and if they sent me the old.

Thanks!

Yes and and probably. Literally unboxed mine today and the bag looks pretty small to me and don't think I will worry much about it ripping because probably wont be using it much wink