• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

sharpening Ice Saw??

Meat-Run

Hey Fish's Ice Saw owners how do you know its time to sharpen your saw? I moved my house today since my current lake went down hill and had to cut a new hole. The saw really seemed hard to push through or down and I'm just wondering if it pays to touch up the tips has anybody done this on there own or should I spend the money and send it in?

Cutting a 4x2' hole 20" thick sure was a real treat even when I cut most of the hole with the auger....talk about cardio, whew!!!

Meat-Run

Fish ( Wayne ) is out of Winger, about 50 miles north of Detroit Lakes on Hwy 59. Here's his phone number: (218) 945-3699

Hope he's not TOO busy, his Icesaw got a mention ( with picture ) in the latest issue of Field and Stream.

Mike

Used the saw again this weekend up on Leech to sight fish for perch and I just think its the thick ice making it so hard to cut we had about 24"...ugh! I might cut one more hole this year with it and send it up to Wayne in the off season.

Thanks for all the responses.

MR