• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Excellent service story

Fishnblood

Guys, I have to share this. My wife and I made it up to MilleLacs this past weekend for the first time with my Ice Castle. We decided to drive out of Twin Pines resort using their Ice road. Well long story short, after having lunch at Bluefin (I believe) we headed back and decided to pack it up and head back due to the wind gusts being so strong. Well as I was heading across the ice I had to cross their (Twin Pines) bridge, a strong gust of wind moved my castle just enough to slip off the bridge and the frame got hung up. Within minutes there was a guy (didn't catch his name) that worked for the resort who got a call in to his boss to get some help. The guy that called it in ended up pulling my 2500 with his older Ford off the ramp (within an hour!). These guys were very nice and understood the situation and didn't once hesitate to help me. I apologize to anyone else that was out there waiting to get across the ramp. Not only that but the ladies inside the resort pointed me in the direction of where to fish. Just top notch group of folks. This is the reason I never mind paying to use the resorts Ice roads. I also posted this in the MilleLacs forum but just thought I'd point it out on here as well.