• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ice cat guide?

lardy21

Not sure about this, but I think HSO's own Matt Johnson still guides up here. Otherwise scroll on down to the St. Cloud forum and check out our Cattin' the Chain thread, in no time at all you too will be a catfishin' expert. Any questions, send me a pm, I will do my best to answer them.

One way to learn fast maybe to read throuh some of the tutorials here on HSO on how to ice catfish as mentoned above. It's really not that hard to ice channels.

DTro has a great video that explains all the gear and bait needed to ice cats.

Another option if it would work for you is to come to the GTG this Saturday on the Horseshoe chain as there will be many HSOer there and I know most if not all would be more than willing to help you out with location questions and the how to's.

The GTG is well attended and is a great time and a fun day. One also can meet many of the cat people and members right here on HSO.