• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

3D shoot Fargo ND

huntnfish

Lake Agassiz Bowmen with be holding their annual Extravaganza 3D shoot on the weekend of Feb 2nd and 3rd. There will be 2 courses with 25 targets each. The short course will be ranges up to 35 yards and the long course will be ranges up to 60. Any questions let me know.

There is another shoot in Fargo this weekend. The shoot will be at the Veterans Memorial Arena in West Fargo. There will be 50 targets to shoot and also kids targets. I think the 50 will be split into 2 different courses. If anyone has any questions let me know.

...and also kids targets. I think the 50 will be split into 2 different courses. If anyone has any questions let me know.

Nate, any details about the kids targets? I'm still bowless, but Ryan has a bow and loves to shoot. He's got a BB game at 11 and we're leaving town afterwards, but I might be able to bring him over before his game. What time does it start on Sat?

Hours for the shoot are Saturday the 23rd 8-530 and Sunday the 24th 8-3. The plan was to have 10 kids targets but I think we decided to set out another 10 so there will be 20. Usually they're less than 15 yard shots.

Love shooting new courses, wish you weren't so far away. frown

Its not exactly a quick drive for you, Donbo. Maybe next year you could try make it to one of our shoots. I hope to do a little more traveling to some shoots once my kids get a little older and make it to some shoots down that way. As long as there's a hotel that has a pool with a slide the kids are happy.