• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Go Sioux

Bryce

Guess I get to name the topic for next weekend grin Hope for Sioux sweep but boringly predict split. Sioux Friday. rodents Saturday with over/under on fight card of 5. Of course Sioux dominate at least 3. High chance of clearing the benches in this final regular season matchup.

Who's gonna hit Rau in the handshake line this year? Blood is gone, but I'm sure someone can rise up to the occasion.

A fair question, not sure if anyone can lose their cool like Blood could but maybe they will send Forbort or McWilliam after him. Personally I would like to see Rau and Grimaldi go at it midget wrestling style.

A fair question, not sure if anyone can lose their cool like Blood could but maybe they will send Forbort or McWilliam after him. Personally I would like to see Rau and Grimaldi go at it midget wrestling style.

I was thinking more like the back yard Ricky Rubio style, with a little Nacho Libre mixed in.

So what are the Sioux lines looking like? I would assume one stud line and some average joe's plus a rocco filling up the back end?

Who cares? If the Gophers come out and play like they did against BC and Notre Dame, the games won't even be close. They play like they did against UAA last Friday night, they lose. Whole series depends on which Gopher team shows up. Hoping that the GREAT one does and the SIOUX get sent home with their tails between their legs.

If the Gophers come out and play like they did against BC and Notre Dame, the games won't even be close.

I would love to see this but lets be realistic here, UND is no slouch, they could easily sweep us this weekend. I wouldn't get on it but anything can happen on a huge rivalry weekend.

Sure you gotta have college hockey filler games on B10 network during the week when football talk is done, lol.

Sucks the big one, but we will have to deal with it starting next year.

Penn State is going to be a big fat doormat for the first 3 years. So take solace in that.

It's Gonna be a SIOUX SWEEP!!!!! I was actually happy to see the Sioux lose Friday night and come back Saturday like that. There's A LOT of good talent on both teams and I know Kristo relishes for weekends like this. Let's not talk about Blood please..I'm not gonna lie I was pretty embarrassed when he pulled that stunt.

I direct my anger towards Penn St for starting a hockey team, and the B10 for wanting their cut of the money college hockey generates.

Agreed. Now rather than prime time games, they will use Hockey as a filler during the week. Ridiculous

Poor mans Lobster, if the Sioux are lucky enough to light the lamp and one of you are foolish enough to throw one on the ice I'll be the guy out there grabbing it.

I'd send ya some live Video Bryce but we all know how you and Video/camera's get along.. grin "inside joke"

1997 has it really been that long for the Sioux now? WOW smile

2-0