Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Bryce

Go Sioux

Guess I get to name the topic for next weekend grin Hope for Sioux sweep but boringly predict split. Sioux Friday. rodents Saturday with over/under on fight card of 5. Of course Sioux dominate at least 3. High chance of clearing the benches in this final regular season matchup.

Gophs playing well lately and splits are borning, Gophs take 3 or 4 points this weekend.

Wonder if Haula will be back.

That's gonna be one tough ticket ..... and the Gophers squash the Sioux in every facet of the game.

Thats all for now~

smile

Go Gophers!

2-0 NCAA Championships~

Someone is counting on a big turn around in the Choker D this weekend!

You can't be talking about the team that has the lowest goals agaist in the leage? A defense that has allowed 15 less goals than UND? crazygrin

Who's gonna hit Rau in the handshake line this year? Blood is gone, but I'm sure someone can rise up to the occasion.

Who's gonna hit Rau in the handshake line this year? Blood is gone, but I'm sure someone can rise up to the occasion.

A fair question, not sure if anyone can lose their cool like Blood could but maybe they will send Forbort or McWilliam after him. Personally I would like to see Rau and Grimaldi go at it midget wrestling style.

A fair question, not sure if anyone can lose their cool like Blood could but maybe they will send Forbort or McWilliam after him. Personally I would like to see Rau and Grimaldi go at it midget wrestling style.

I was thinking more like the back yard Ricky Rubio style, with a little Nacho Libre mixed in.

So what are the Sioux lines looking like? I would assume one stud line and some average joe's plus a rocco filling up the back end?

So what are the Sioux lines looking like? I would assume one stud line and some average joe's plus a rocco filling up the back end?

Who cares? If the Gophers come out and play like they did against BC and Notre Dame, the games won't even be close. They play like they did against UAA last Friday night, they lose. Whole series depends on which Gopher team shows up. Hoping that the GREAT one does and the SIOUX get sent home with their tails between their legs.

If the Gophers come out and play like they did against BC and Notre Dame, the games won't even be close.

I would love to see this but lets be realistic here, UND is no slouch, they could easily sweep us this weekend. I wouldn't get on it but anything can happen on a huge rivalry weekend.

Don't forget this is the last time these teams will meet during the regular season for a while, I think they won't play each other for 2 years, then its alternating years of play.

F the NCAA and the B10.

Musky got it right. They come out flat on either game, they will get into a hole they can't get out of.

I direct my anger towards Penn St for starting a hockey team, and the B10 for wanting their cut of the money college hockey generates.

Sure you gotta have college hockey filler games on B10 network during the week when football talk is done, lol.

Sucks the big one, but we will have to deal with it starting next year.

Penn State is going to be a big fat doormat for the first 3 years. So take solace in that.

Yep, I want to crush Penn State so bad that they consider shutting down they hockey program. No reason the Gophers can't put up double diget goals on them next year.

I can see this happening:

B10 created to boost revenue, hockey somewhat flops, gets pushed further to the back-burner of the NCAA, alienates the true fans, becomes even less popular.

I don't think college puck will ever be popular, however what you do have is a semi-large and extremely dedicated group of fans that will keep it alive and strong for a long long time.

It's Gonna be a SIOUX SWEEP!!!!! I was actually happy to see the Sioux lose Friday night and come back Saturday like that. There's A LOT of good talent on both teams and I know Kristo relishes for weekends like this. Let's not talk about Blood please..I'm not gonna lie I was pretty embarrassed when he pulled that stunt.

I direct my anger towards Penn St for starting a hockey team, and the B10 for wanting their cut of the money college hockey generates.

Agreed. Now rather than prime time games, they will use Hockey as a filler during the week. Ridiculous

4 hours to tip. Wish I was there to flop one of these on the ice after the first Sioux goal winkfull-283-29050-2013_01_1814.35.37.jpg

Don't worry Pierre grin solid satellite and internet out on the lake.

Poor mans Lobster, if the Sioux are lucky enough to light the lamp and one of you are foolish enough to throw one on the ice I'll be the guy out there grabbing it.

I'd send ya some live Video Bryce but we all know how you and Video/camera's get along.. grin "inside joke"

1997 has it really been that long for the Sioux now? WOW smile

2-0