• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Packer/49ers Playoff Game Day

RiverFish

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lot of points put up today by the four teams.

So much for Vikings fans clinging onto that false belief that defense wins championships...

With Ponder as our QB...this is the only hope. Draft defense HARD!!

Give Ponder Cris Carter, Randy Moss and Ahmad Rashad and he still is what he is...a game manager...at best.

Clock management and ball control may win a game or two in the play-offs but will eventually get figured out and ultimately, outscored when it counts.

Ponder cannot keep pace with the offenses that are advancing every year...our defense is not good enough to stop them either.

Load up your defense in the mean-time and KEEP drafting QB's....

The Pack got blasted, the injuries finally caught up to them. They had no answer to Kaepernick. We will see how long he lasts once teams start popping him. I know that these option/running QBs have jumped into the league this year but it's not a coincidence that 3 of the 4 left have traditional pocket passers.

I dug in to the recent draft pics for both teams to see how the Niners have gotten their talent. Since the 06 year when Rodgers was drafted, the niners have picked 13th vs the Pack at 21. When you add in additional 1st rounders, it is 16th for Niners and 21st for Pack. The niners also had 2 additional picks. So you've got more players and lower choices. It's fairly easy to see how they have stockpiled talent. We will see how both teams fair once free agency and cap situations start to hit.

Not sure if Capers will be around next year since he didnt have an answer to the run option, not to mention how many yards they put up. I dont see why they cant try to put an inside LB spy on him, or woodson and commit just to him. If they did try that I missed it. Walden would collapse on it everytime and didnt keep outside contain. O well, chalk it up and look forward to next year.

Not sure if Capers will be around next year since he didnt have an answer to the run option, not to mention how many yards they put up. I dont see why they cant try to put an inside LB spy on him, or woodson and commit just to him. If they did try that I missed it. Walden would collapse on it everytime and didnt keep outside contain. O well, chalk it up and look forward to next year.

Well you certainly dont have to worry about him leaving for a head coaching opportunity after that grin

Maybe he was too busy teaching the claymaka how to spin like a ballerina all week?