• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Packer/49ers Playoff Game Day

RiverFish

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

although the 49ers gave up some yds, the defense only gave up 17 pts to the mighty Packer offense. Packers got a pick 6 and they got a garbage T.D. at the end. Pretty sure most teams would take that. And by the way, you cant blame a guy for not admitting he is a Packer fan. Would you????

LOL, Harvey you have no idea what you are talking about.

Nothing new there. gigglesmile.gif

The fact that the Packers were playing without Worthy, Perry, Bishop, Bulaga, Starks, Benson, a new center and left tackle, 2 running backs they picked up off the scrap heap and against a team that was relatively healthy was just too hard to overcome.

4sbsimages.jpg

banner.jpg

I thought Packer fans didn't use excuses??? They could be losing by 28 pts with 3 min left and they all stay in their seats cheering them on to the end. As much as you guys like to think you are different, you"re no different then any other fan of any other team! Get over yourselves!

Gotta love Vikings fans defending a system and a game plan that has yielded them absolutely nothing.

Great RB + mediocre defense = recipe for failure year after year in a league full of high power offenses.

Niners coaches watched last Saturday's game and saw what the Vikings coaches didn't: Green Bay's porous defense can't stop the read option. Helps when the read option QB can also accurately throw the ball. I'm a Vikes fan but they didn't stand a chance either, RG3 showed that.

Nothing like a Packers loss to stoke the schadenfreude in Vikes fans!

Niners coaches watched last Saturday's game and saw what the Vikings coaches didn't: Green Bay's porous defense can't stop the read option. Helps when the read option QB can also accurately throw the ball. I'm a Vikes fan but they didn't stand a chance either, RG3 showed that.

Nothing like a Packers loss to stoke the schadenfreude in Vikes fans!

The Vikes don't have the personal to run the same offense as the 49er's. There is only a few teams that do. Running QBs usually don't make it too long in the NFL do to injuries and schemes to stop them.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Skol Niners

full-283-28820-rps20130113_002637.jpg

Originally Posted By: RiverFish
Hey, not nice. smile I was at that game, I couldn't believe he did that.
I think you and Joe Buck should cry a river together. Oh, I'm sorry, tnat's what Packer fans do waaaaa laugh

He was giving Packer fans a simile back of what Packer fans did "for real" to opposing teams buses.

Gotta love Vikings fans defending a system and a game plan that has yielded them absolutely nothing.

Great RB + mediocre defense = recipe for failure year after year in a league full of high power offenses.

I think you're arguing with yourself again LMIT. No one is defending the Vikings? You were the first and only person to mention the Vikings in this thread.

Remember, you said it yourself this is a football forum, you don't ALWAYS have to talk about the vikings. There have been some entertaining games played this weekend, why not actually talk about them instead of needlessly bringing the Vikings into it. If you aren't a fan of the NFL and don't want to discuss it then your purpose for being here is rather puzzling.

I think you and Joe Buck should cry a river together. Oh, I'm sorry, tnat's what Packer fans do waaaaa laugh

He was giving Packer fans a simile back of what Packer fans did "for real" to opposing teams buses.

Forsure, what a bunch of whiners. That was so blown out of proportion, I thought it was pretty sweet lol.

There have been some entertaining games played this weekend, why not actually talk about them

Looks like you are arguing with yourself again because I did talk about them. I said there were a lot of points scored against so-called defensive teams.

Funny that allegedly nobody is defending the Vikings, yet the Viking fans were sure quick to respond to my comment?

LOL.