• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATA show

rkhinrichs

New rage- is this one and the same broadhead as the new Slick Trick? I believe Slick Trick was bought out by Rage. Either way, not for me.

New Tenzing carbon fiber pack-- not impressed at all. No functional load lifters, which is a big deal, and the bag only comes in a 3000 CI option. Makes no sense to me...

New Bowtech-- looks good, but not great. I'm looking forward to trying out the draw cycle and seeing how it feels.

New rage- is this one and the same broadhead as the new Slick Trick? I believe Slick Trick was bought out by Rage.

It is a sad day if indeed they were bought out. I have never been impressed with the rage blade sharpness and always put a good edge on mine with a diamond hone. Slicktriks on the other hand are scary sharp and man do they hold up and do a lot of damage.

What model of the slick tricks have you been useing Archery Sniper? Just checked out their site. I used 2 blade Blood Runners this fall. Liked their performance, but the entrance and exit was one big slice. I can see how a 3 or even 4 blade's can make a larger wound making trailing an animal easier. BC