Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Meat-Run

Super SLOOOOOOW!!

Sitting here in spear house typing this up and have a combined 10hrs and only seen one fish over two days. Usually I can see close to a dozen in a morning sit what is everyone else seeing for activity? Also my lake has clouded up really bad this week may need to move house after this rain/snow storm this weekend.

Meat-Run

this year has been slower for me not seeing the fish i did last year i have also been going to different lakes havent sat on the same lake more then twice

Saw

8 northerns

10 whitefish

46 sunnies

36 crappies

2 perch

1warmouth

3 bass

Number of fish speared.... Zero. grin

Right before it got dark I had about a 12 pound walleye slide thrugh the hole then a few minuets later on the last jig of my decoy I had a 28 inch pike charge in at the decoy he missed I didn't

so for my tally for the afternoon was

5 bass

about 80 sunnies

12lb eye

28 inch fatty pike--- iced and ready for supper

Normally I've seen a dozen pike in a morning sit and the water has clouded up via wind or algae bloom. Just curious if guys in really clear water are having the same results?

MR

Water is clear where I'm at but he lake I live on is really cloudy . The warm weather allows the run off hit the creeks that run into it . At least that's what happens on this lake