• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Benelli M1 semi auto question

koWALLEYEski

Paceman is correct. The M1 is a 3" gun not 3.5" I use mine for pheasants,ducks,geese and turkeys. Absolutely love it and would get another one in a second. I paid $750 new back when Jesse Ventura was govenor and we received the tax rebate whenever that was.

900 seems too high. I bought mine for 850, 15 years ago. If they are cheaper in the store than to me that is a no-brainer. Brand new is still better than used-mint. You would also probably get more chokes. Mine came with 5 and you could probably talk scheels into giving you a hat or something to boot

Paceman is correct. The M1 is a 3" gun not 3.5" I use mine for pheasants,ducks,geese and turkeys. Absolutely love it and would get another one in a second. I paid $750 new back when Jesse Ventura was govenor and we received the tax rebate whenever that was.

I got mine in the 90's as well and paid around $1000 for it new.

I could only suggest that if it was in mint condition and 15 years old, you are that much closer to it being an antique and the value may go up over the next decade.

Just a thought.

I couldn't imagine that anyone has "new" M1's for sale... so this is the next best thing.

I still have mine an I love it.

Wife won one in a calendar raffle 2 years ago. Sits on the rack with tag still on it that reads $1000. That is for an American model. Imagine you would add a couple hundred for a model with the crio barrel and comfort tech system. 900 sounds high.

I just looked this up on a blue book of guns type site.

It says for the camo field model that in perfect condition would be $815, excellent condition would bring $690 and Vgood condition would be $590.

The site is by google called gun digest book of modern gun values.

My bad. She has an M2. Must REALLY, REALLY be "mint" to justify almost the price of a nib updated model. Would be nice to be clairvoyant to what guns will become classics but think one could safely guess the M1 will not evolve to that level. Original SBE was groundbreaking enough to maybe reach that status.