• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Humminbird 898c si

MN Lakemaster map ver. 3

Ram mount (not pictured)

extra power cable

Bought in March 2012 and I've been on the water approximately 15 times with it.

$1100. Cash only.

Pm for more info.

IMG_5183resize_zps2f87176a.jpg

It's the complete kit to get you fishing. Includes HD transducer, gps module, cd with an operational manual, networking manual, cartography accessory manual, waypoint guide and a HB sonar instructional DVD. It's updated to the latest revision and down image is on it.

My PM box isn't full and the settings look good on it so I don't know what's going on with it.

Nothing's wrong with the unit. My passion has shifted to photography at the moment so I'm willing to give this up as I mostly fish by memories anyways and don't really take full advantage of this unit.

Is it an all or nothing package? I already have the maps and a mount and would just be interested in the unit (w/ traducer and antenna of course).

Throw me an offer.

Would you take 950 for it all? I talked to my brother who lives in Albertville and said he would meet you half way. If you want you can give me a call at 701-240-4070. Thanks Adam