• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NATHA Pheasant Championship pictures

Met her husband years ago and just seemed to keep running into him from time to time. Just met her last year when we ran into each other at Lydia. Small world. Shared goose pits with them in Rochester this fall. Hear they have pretty good hounds.

Her husband is two pics up. They are good people.

The white GSP is TBone and he has been winning in the pro division out there for years and has been Dog of the year many times. He is 8 1/2 now and still kickin' but. They have a 6 yr old female that does pretty good and a new pup from a TBone studded litter that is a year and a half.

My youngest Gsp is also from the same litter. The pups got great genes...their male pup is placing in the pro division already and has a signature move. grin He's flying down the field and just locks up the fronts and his a$$ end swings around and INSTANTLY he is at a dead point...it is pretty cool to see.

My female got 3rd in the puppy division last month and should have had 2nd in puppy this week but had a few extra shots. She did take 2nd in the open top gun and my male was 3rd in the open.

I've known them for about 4 years thru their business because I do computer stuff, photos and HSOforum work for them.

I saw all of their plaques from winning and it got me interested. Now that I have two dogs and they are getting better it makes it all the more fun to compete.