• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

arent dogs great

NKLCOLT1911

Well, you could convert it into a pee hole smile

down to low, thats the pocket with the bottle holder behind it, first and foremost if its not repairable i will be buying a new pair, and maybe selling those as is and someone else can get them fixed

Dogs are only as smart as the person training them. My dog is well behaved and very conscious of her surroundings

i wasent home which would explain his behavior, he does not listen to my wife at all, and she left the closet door open which is a no no, no matter how much i try he still dosent get it to not chew on some things, but i think he is having some issues cause of the new baby in the house and the toddler that always harasses him.

puppy prozac. your dog has a nervous disorder.

Bummer about the pants. You could look at it this way, people buy pants with tears already in them for a hefty price, maybe you could get a premium for them?

Funny thing is, we actually see a lot of dogs getting prescriptions for anti depressants at the pharmacy... Usually seems like the owners are the ones with issues though. crazy