• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2013 Ice Thread - Reports, Ramblings, and Stuff...

Ok guys and gals, lets try and resurrect this place.

I know Dougie, Timmy, Lee, King were on the ice today, and im sure others were... Lets hear some reports

Tank and I headed south. We knew our favorite crappie lake would have good ice and its 3 steps from the car to the ice for Tank. He just had knee replacement surgery 5 weeks ago. One of his goals was to be on the ice in january, he got it done early in the month grin

The fish were not on fire but it was quite good. We put a few dozen each on the ice and kept enough for 2 meals...

5 inches of ice over 27 fow...

011-1_zps30d390e9.jpg

Sliding a slab...

020_zpsf18e34c2.jpg

021_zps1f08464d.jpg

Thats alot of red... whistle

027_zpsdd2398b3.jpg

Timmy-toe and I hit the ice today along with 3 of my buddies. Ice conditions were good to sketchy... some areas had 4" black 2" white other areas 2" black 1" water 2" white. We got fishing by 10am and the fish were negative until 3pm then we starting hitting crappie and a few gills everyone ended up with 7-10 keeper crappie and a few keeper gills. Slow for first ice but we got her done. 2 of my buddies today drove all over central/southern Adirondacks yesterday and this morning and only found safe ice on 2 lakes one of which we were fishing on. Mad dog

Yeah it was fun fishing with Tim, Justin, Jack and Harold, I think thats everyone King? I worked Friday night and took off from work Saturday a.m.. Last minute trip guys sorry I didn't get the word out. Jay your ice was a lot better than the variable ice we had on Mayfield. Like Tim said you could have concentrated on 4" perch all day and done well. sleep Most people left but we gutted it out and stayed late and it paid off the last hour and 15 minutes.

Bud and Tyler texted in and they did well fishing down there way with some nice crappies fishing the trees. Well done guys!

Fished my usual haunt to the south saturday am with doug and a few others. Ice was (ok) decent but could def use more for next time. Moved once and sat on fish on and off all mornin. Caught 16 most in the 10-12 range with only 2 about 6". All but the first big male went back down the hole since i used a critical part of its anatamy for bait to catch the rest. Great to get out again... Lets hope the warm up is the prelude to an arctic blast!!!

Kyle and I went West yesterday, Kyle did good and I had the worst day on the ice but I have no complaints. It was nice to finally do something besides sit around the house and it figures I'm 75% healed and ready to fish and mother nature kicks me in the nuts with this heat wave coming... WTH

not sure if anyone is readin this stuff but heres the weekend report short and sweet..

Fished the big O with doug, scout, sammy and pj. several short eyes and a few keepers between us. Some got a few perch too. I return to the beach sunday with abuddy and fished the same general area to land 2 hog perch both pushin 14" and a couple round 10-11". 1 short eye and that was our day..

iceman out..

Havnt added a repot in a few weeks... sorry...

2wks ago I got on a new private lake for a few hours and cant wait to get back - lots of nice perch and some pig crappie. Got my PB at just shy of 15.5in...

051_zps65f8e1b6.jpg

Fished last sat for the morning and Tank and we found a nice pile of perch...

012_zps3fa5a238.jpg

Slid out of work wed and hit the ice for a few hours in the rain. Fish were real active except for durring the real heavy downpours.

Hit for the cycle cool

014-1_zps5f86ca4a.jpg

Went out and right of the beach this mornin with 3 buddies. Bout 20 white, 12 yellows and 2 short eyes between us when I left at 1. great ice for the most part, drilling 6-8 solid black in most spots but I did find 1 area that was only 3-4 of white dump. Freaked me out havin that under all the snow.. Great time with great freinds..

Fished the big o today dad me and Timmy......dad got 23 perch and I got 22 and a lot of little once... But some big hogs 2....

Good day with Freddy Sr & Jr, Timmy Toe, Josh, Scott and a couple of Freddy's buddies. Thanks again Jr for the snowmobile ride smile Ended up with 23 perch to 13" plus Josh donated 7 additional perch and a burbot.

Still at it here Wednesday was my last day on the ice since I am leaving for Europe on Sunday but my buddy will be icefishing another 2-3 weeks no problem.

Twin 14" crappie

DSC09357.jpg

15 1/4" yellow perch

DSC09358.jpg

18" landlocked Atlantic

DSC09360.jpg

4+ lb largemouth

DSC03762.jpg

34" tiger muskie

DSC03766.jpg

18" fat smallmouth bass

DSC03768.jpg

Not huge at 9" but first round pumpkinseed ive seen in awhile thats not from Oneida Lake

DSC03772.jpg

Looking for some help. Just moved hot the wallkill area from Minnesota. Lookin forward to some hard water fishing soon, anyone have a good place to start looking? I was looking at swinging bridge but it doesn't seem theres any recent reports any info is appreciated, not lookin for your honey hole just a friendly heads up thanks

Its been awhile I've fished that area, Swinging Bridge, Black Lake, White Lake, Superior Lake, Huntington. Ice Shanty has a group that fish that area. Also Hudson Valley Sportsman site would be informative for that area.

http://www.hudsonvalleysportsman.com/index.php?board=15.0

http://www.iceleaders.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=115262.0

BTW, the Wallkill River is great for smallmouth and carp...

Guest Douglasquots

4c7e67a2bcb43e82d0be3eddb2c82385.jpg

Write only if you are serious! Debbie. Age 27.
My new photos and sexy videos here Click!

According to a Rutgers University study, 56% of men who have affairs claim to"Online cheating—without any physical contact—is the most
Online dating is more popular than ever, but is it for everyone?Online dating is essentially people shopping for suitors based on common
Best online dating websites are the best free dating websites better with someone A story of 97 dating site is no other dating works better with a man in our
Make a Connection: Dating with Dignity Website Get a Free Dating Den Episode 83 — With Sherrie Toews: Always Meeting the Same Wrong
When we first studied online dating habits in 2005, most Americans had little exposure to online dating or to the people who used it, and they
They are not a client, I have no alliegnece with them but they're like the Google of online dating. Their blog is an A+ example of how to write
+91-9897323300Another reason online dating is an outstanding alternative is that you're ready to The totally free internet dating website is even more popular for it is not only convenient but is exceptionally economical.
Did you really believe there were 57 varieties of ketchup, anyway? Where the Research on online dating's effect on interracial marriages.
6 days ago Elizabeth Vargas examines the largely unregulated dating app industry and explores the risks of dating online, which in some rare cases has
e suggest that online dating frequently fails to meet user expecta- tions because peopleexperiential attributes (such as sense of humor or rapport), but online dating. Web sites force Interactive Marketing, 21, 4262. Nantel, J. (2004).
At the time, I loved the concept of online dating and went out with othera community of around 50,000 in a group called r LongDistance.
So many of you are still scared of logging on to find love or you are members of sites that just are not leading to quality dates. Here is a great article that I found
Online dating definitely has its perks — it makes it way less intimidating to approach someone you're into, especially if you're on the shy side.
"But most people these days ARE on online dating apps, and thousands of people meet online every day and eventually get married."
of 97+ high paying affiliate programs will help you make more money online.and competition more intense than ever, dating sites are leveraging affiliates to
We evaluated those dimensions using 28 relevant metrics, which are listed below Online-Dating Opportunities: Full Weight ( Points)
56 Understanding Men 58 ONLINE DATING FACTS .63 Introduction The seemingly endless courtship known as dating has
What people get up to when they're dating online and what are the potential55% have experienced some form of threat or problem while dating online. And
Meditation teacher Susan Piver, certainly, is one such teacher, having How is one supposed to navigate online dating as a Buddhist if we are
The good news for Asian males is that as online dating is becoming less and less taboo, there are a lot more asian dating sites ready to help make meeting
Com. Why do other 18 year olds not sit around. That anecdote came to mind recently, 000 members all around. You can pick your online dating apps.
Online dating provides us with an unprecedented opportunity to observe both2, for instance, average desirability varies with age for both men and women,
Dating websites represent one avenue of social contact among many (Brym and Lentoncouples meeting online (39 percent) than between those meeting offline (24 percent).People visit or use online dating sites for a variety of reasons.
On certain African Americans' experiences with online datingthat, according to the dating app Hinge, according to their research, 81 percent
What It's Like to Lose a Million Dollars to an Online Dating Scam Most affected are people over the age of 70, for whom the median loss rose
In fact, the 50+ age group is the fastest growing demographic on dating sites.included consumers ages 55-to-64 years old, andwere 65 years and older.
As of 2015, nearly 1 in 6 Americans reported using dating apps or websites.As the online dating industry grows, niche platforms that cater to specific groups of

Tags :
free dating sites no sign up
free dating site
best dating websites
christian dating for free
lesbian dating sites
best free dating sites
dating sites for free
online dating free
hook up sites
plenty of fish dating site
best online dating sites