Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

FrontenacPike

Share your Favorite Ice fishing Photos

261 posts in this topic

Tyler-

Thats awesome!

What are the limits on Muskrats?

no limit on muskrats and I hear the fur price is up this year. Why trap them when you can hook them. LOL grin

full-1729-27634-422623_10150702423780522

full-1729-27635-428009_10150702419240522

My Grandson's Ashton and Devin who love to fish anytime of year. It is always a great time catching crappies, one after another.

full-1729-27636-422023_10150629276697730

This is my favorite ice fishing picture of my wife Chris. It was a great day of fishing lake trout on White Fish Bay in March. You can see how warm it was you only needed a sweater. We caught lake trout, whitefish and bass in only a few hours.

full-16165-27776-jakelowwalleye.jpg

My Boy Jake with a Nice LOW Eye. I love Taking my kids to Lake of the Woods.

My daughters first fish from under the ice. She rocked the walleyes lindy rigging this summer and it continued today.

IMAG0050.jpg

My buddy and his lunker.

1328478058702.jpg

Took a pile of kids out on a nice sunny day.

IMG_20110213_143848.jpg

IMG_20120218_152128.jpg

IMG_20120218_135648.jpg

I think there has only been 2 times that I have gone ice fishing w/o kids. I know it says this year but can't help it...

My son Alex, 4 years old, first time ice fishing

IM000121-1.jpg

5 years old

DSC04231.jpg

12-09-2010-alex-crappie.jpg

DSC02139.jpg

IMG00573.jpg

6 years old

2011-12-28_15-26-03_593.jpg

7 years old

2012-02-04_17-52-46_32.jpg

8 years old - 2013

IMG_0503_zps1f0503d8.jpg

Daughter Piper, 2 years old, excited to go in 2013

2012-11-17_09-14-36_127.jpg

Daughter Saige enjoying a day of fishing

DSC02149.jpg

IMG_7856.jpg

Ok, did not really picture you as a putting a sweater on his lap dog kind of guy......could see you testing out those sweet perry slippers when the kidlet is sleeping though......

What dog?

Oh that thing... lol!

The girls came up with that get up for him for hunting season, so he doesn't get shot for... impersonating a wood chuck??? grin

That dam dog walks around the house checking bobbers, he goes from one hole to the next checking bobbers. If he see's you pick up a rod he's right there with his head hanging over the hole. He gets the lap dog nervous trembles and whimpers a little, he just can't wait for the next fish to come up out of that magic fish hole. grin

I seriously do need a big pair of them platypus slippers.

smile

^^^that's one happy pike fisher!^^^ awesome photo.

Dave do ya have any hand me down dog clothes? my wife dreses up the cat an he likes it. Awsome picture also!

Ok, I'll admit.... I cut the sleeve off an old red union suit (trap door long johns) and made a shirt for the stupid little critter lol!

The wrist cuff on a shirt sleeve fits his neck really nice.

grin

Lol. Well at. Least u. Don't have a cat that likes to wear pumpkin skirts for halloween!

IMG_00232_zpsa00efa1b-1_zpsf4823bd9.jpg

IMG_0024_zpsd503ca65.jpg

My Grandson Devin Jan 1st, 2013 after only fishing for 10 min. he caught this 45 inch muskie while he was fishing lake trout. He was using a white tube jig. It does helps that he lives at Muskie Bay Resort and that his grandpa is a guide. What a surprise he had when he pulled out a muskie, it also surprised grandpa. And then right after he put the muskie back, he caught a 26 inch lake trout. [

Dave I love that PIc. What a great Smile. That cracks me up- My Kids are teenagers now and miss them being that age

IMG_00232_zpsa00efa1b-1_zpsf4823bd9.jpg

IMG_0024_zpsd503ca65.jpg

My Grandson Devin Jan 1st, 2013 after only fishing for 10 min. he caught this 45 inch muskie while he was fishing lake trout. He was using a white tube jig. It does helps that he lives at Muskie Bay Resort and that his grandpa is a guide. What a surprise he had when he pulled out a muskie, it also surprised grandpa. And then right after he put the muskie back, he caught a 26 inch lake trout. [

Just awesome!