• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Humminbird WPS 60 Flasher Questions.

Question

I have an old Humminbird WPS 60 flasher unit gimbal mount that has been sitting in the shed for ten years. It has the XT-2-16 ducer. The motherboard and transducer were replaced new at that time. Question #1 will these units mark fish? [decently] #2 Has any one ever used this unit for ice fishing? I did contact the Company to see if they would still service it, if needed. They do advertize lifetime repair.
I just purchased a new Vexilar FL-18 for
Ice fishing, but would use the old unit on my fishing boat if any good. Just trying to keep from spending extra money for a second ducer on the boat. Info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Snitz.

------------------
If I was any
HAPPIER
Then I already am
i'd probably
WET MY PANTS.

2 answers to this question

how old is your flasher i had a super-sixty that i loved using for ice-fishing, but when it broke humminbird told me that they no longer service any models not still in production but offered me a VERY small discount on one of their current units in exchange for it.

Hi Bobb-o
I do not know. I purchased the boat approx 16 years ago. The unit didn't work at that time. I had it repaired about ten years ago. Put the transducer on the boat at that time, and it's still there. My storage shed isn't heated, so that is why I thought it questionable if the thing would still work. It just says WPS 60 high speed, water proof flasher. Thanks for the reply. Snitz.

------------------
If I was any
HAPPIER
Then I already am
i'd probably
WET MY PANTS.