• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Shoremaster Voyeger Extreme (Doublewide)

Duffman

Question

7 answers to this question

Duffman,

Quality built houses. I have fished in their shacks and seen the doublewides. They have a good window system in them for veiwing out and canvas/sewing seems very high quality.

This would be my house of choice.
Jeff

Duffman, Is this the shack you have??? It looks to me like it's only a singlewide but the dimensions are bigger than the Otter Cabin? I sure would like to make the right decision and am leaning toward the shoremaster but I live in Iowa and am not sure how far I'm going to have to drive to fetch it? Can you help me out? Thanks!

rodbender

Rod Bender.....
Shoremaster is in the process of updating the HSOforum to include the doublewide model. I saw it at the Ice Show, flips out on the other side of the sled like an Otter doublewide.

Any other opinions out there? Maybe since there aren't many out there yet, somebody could comment on their Shoremaster Voyeger???