• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

booked for next summer

Finally, going back after a 10 year absence:) June 15-25, 31' RV booked as well.

Now it's all about fishing research...!

I know July might have been better, but we went in June our first time ( in 96) and it's also a great time...just kind of hanging our "meat" hopes on first run russian reds and halibut. I know many of the king runs have been sub-par to lousy the last couple of years, so we'll just make the best of it. It's still Alaska anyway.

Any June suggestions out there? I'm especially going to be looking at Seward...I hear there are opportunities there for reds that didn't exist last time I was up there, and I wonder about the saltwater kings from shore there as well...I did get a couple of those last time around.

Let the planning begin:)

the reds in sewerd you are talking about are the nash road reds. you walk out on the beach and throw out a weighted treble hook and start snaggin away. i have done it its fun. drink some beers and rip some reds. that time maybe a little late but i am not sure i will have to look at my pics and see when i was there.